Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Musician Spotlight: Singer Elizabeth Elias

From the west coast city of Hollywood, California comes a really talented Singer who goes by the name of Elizabeth Elias. Elizabeth is a talented young Singer that has great vocals. This Singer most recently had the great opportunity to perform in the country of Japan.

Elizabeth Elias is a bilingual American teen R&B, Pop, and soul singer.  She comes from a Cuban heritage.  She was born September 4th, and resides between Miami and Los Angeles.

She has been very busy for the past few years.  She continues to build a very solid resume that includes several TV spots airing in Nickelodeon, ABC, Disney and other networks, as well as print work on the Top-25 Best-Selling magazines.  Like if this is not enough, she’s done a great deal of TV commercials in which includes Olive Garden, Pollo Tropical, Tyson Chicken, Jungle in my Pocket and several others.

In 2010, Elizabeth became the face of "Jungle in My Pocket" were she appear on the cover of every toy box distributed worldwide and in store shelves like Target , Wal-Mart, Toys-R-Us and several others.

She started modeling at the age of four. She has also done print work for Home Depot, Dixie Cups, Kmart,
Coral Springs Magazine and many more like American Girl where she was on the Spring/Summer catalog for 6 months.  One thing she loved the most was doing the runway shows.  Modeling for American Girl, Baby Phat and Tommy Hilfiger was a dream that became a reality.

Elizabeth has danced for the Miami Heat Jr. Jam and the Florida Marlin Minnows.  She also had the privilege to sing the National Anthem for the Miami Heat and the Florida Marlins opening games  were she continues to enjoy today.  Performing for the Broadway Musical Theater company was actually a thrilled for her, as acting is her second nature.  She was part of four musicals, “13,”  Seussical, Aladin, and Camp Rock, were she held the main role Sharpe.  She has appeared on several TV shows,  El Rostro de Analia, a Spanish soap opera that ran thru Telemundo, a sister station of NBC.

At the of age nine, Elizabeth auditioned for BKIDZ and was accepted to be part of this Spanish pop group.  Shorlty after, she was signed to Top Stop Music, a record label owned by nine times Grammy winner  producer Sergio George.  One of her favorite things about being a part of BKIDZ was doing live TV appearances and performing in different TV shows around the world.

Her passion for music continues to be her main focus.  She loves what she does, and feels that this is only the beginning of her bright and prosperous long music career.  She is very grateful of her fans and their support.

We recently had the opportunity to interview this amazingly talented Singer Elizabeth Elias, whose singing career is just starting. With her wonderful vocals she has a promising future with a lot of opportunities ahead. Let's see what she had to say her Music and what she hopes to accomplish.

When did you start singing?
I started singing when I was about eight years old. I was part of my school choir and sang a solo at my communion. Everyone told me I had a beautiful voice. And then my mom asked me if I wanted to take vocal lessons and I have been doing it ever since.

Was it your dream to be a singer? 
Well my dream was always to be a performer. I have been on stage since I was three years old, I started off dancing. Then the singing and acting came along. And now I love everything that I do, especially singing and being on stage performing.

Tell us about your style of singing?
My style of singing is mostly pop. I love songs from Rihanna, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, etc. I also love powerful ballads from Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and Christina Aguilera

Do your parents and friends support you?
Yes of course they do. My parents are my rock and I love them for who they are and all that they do for me.  I am a very blessed to have them both. And of course I have a lot of support from my amazing fans and friends as well. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today.

Do you write your own songs? I am starting to write my own songs. It takes a lot of time which sometimes it’s very hard for me since I am always busy performing, school work, vocal lesson, etc.

Where was your first performance, were you excited? 
 Of course I was excited!!! I am always excited when I am on stage. My first “singing” performance was at an event at Zoo Miami where I sang my own version of the famous Whitney Houston song “ I Wanna Dance With Somebody”.

Where have you been able to perform?
I have performed in major venues such as American Airlines Arena in front of a crowd of about 20,000. Bank Atlantic Center, Bank United Center, Sun Life Stadium, Marlins Park. I have also performed for many charity events just to name a few, Boys & Girls Club of Miami Dade, Joe Dimaggio Children’s Hospital, Voices Against Cancer at The Fillmore Miami Beach/Jackie Gleason Theatre and I just performed last month in a private venue in Japan. It was definitely amazing!!! I loved Japan and most of all I loved the people of Japan who are now one of my biggest fans.

Who inspires you with your singing and songwriting?
My family and fans inspire me with my singing. With all the amazing love and support that I receive from them each and every day, it makes it really easy for me to work hard at what I really love to do.

If you could perform anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Definitely it would be Madison Square Garden. It has been my dream to always perform there.

Along the same line, who would you love to perform with?
Well that is so hard, I have so many people that I would love to collaborate with. But I can name a few, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato & many more.

What are some of your goals for your Music? My goal is for my music to play on the radio all over the world. And for it to make a difference in other peoples lives.

What do you hope to accomplish with your singing/songwriting? I hope to serve as a role model for everyone. To show them that you can be anything you want to be by just putting your mind and heart into it.
Do you have any advice for those wanting to start a career in singing and songwriting? Yes I do. Work hard, Stay in school, Never give up and Always Believe!!!

Is there anything else you want our readers to know about you, your singing/songwriting? I would like to let everyone know that my fans mean everything to me and to watch out for me, because 2013 is going to rock!!! I hope to connect with everyone on all of my sites:

https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethElias.OfficialFanPage
www.youtube.com/lazelias
www.twitter.com/elizabeth_elias
www.elizabethelias.com
http://www.reverbnation.com/lizelias
Instagram: elizabethelias
I also want to thank Rocky Coast News for doing this exclusive interview for their amazing online entertainment magazine.

We here at RCN America are really excited about this young Singer that has many great opportunities ahead. It is our hope you check this amazing Singer by the link provided above.
RCN America is pleased to have Elizabeth Elias as our latest "Musician Spotlight", where we highlight, promote up and coming musicians that have amazing vocals, sound, style and/or who are able to play an instrument well singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment